Wednesday, March 04, 2009

my PA of 2009

some of u may knw i am using a organiser to manage my things. Its like my PA (pearsonal assistant) n it wont leave me for more than 24hours! haha.. Thats why i didnt have or need a Palm, PDA or Smartphone til now. I stil prefer to write/draw out for recording an event that happen. Mb its the feeling that remind me when looking bck. A copy annually... n this year will be the 8th issue i have 'collect'...

During every DEC of a year, wil find the refill issue for the nxt year. Its been my 1st task for that month. hehe.. But couldn't find the format i always use (a week on a page), all the bookstore said run out of stock! Shiiit... how cum!!? Endup, i brought tis (a week on 2 pages), emm... Its the feeling that u need to pay without a choice! n the layout...... tooooo little spaces on SAT n SUN!!? Truly not that kinda person! this is more to business type, but NO choice...


After HNY, CNY... still didnt use it. haha.. this tells me; "dont buy a thing without a choice!" Try to search again in other places... n found this type. Most similar to wat i always use! (a week on a page) Diff is without the DATE of the year. That u need to fill-in every daily column, atleast better thn the 1st one la... guess its gonna be a hardworking 2009! ahaha..


Before i nearly start the hardwrk, i found this type without purposely search. This tells me again; "only paid for a thing u truly love!" This is my idea layout, add on with public holidays note, lunar calendar indicate n roomier format (a week on 2 pages).

One thing is, i need to copy back all the events from JAN-FEB'09 to this new refill! ~!#$%^&*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...