Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Memory of satisfaction


HOLA! This is my desktop wallpaper since I shift to current new office. Hehe… Still remember? We done it in Form 4, right?

This is the original sketch. It’s really inspired me when facing hard time. Lets share something didn’t show on the actual mural that still at CLHS. The little sun at top left corner is to synchronise all shades. The block guide is for us to enlarge the drawing accordingly to the wall and easier for everyone to in-charged on different blocks. Notice on both clock towers didn’t indicate the time, purposely to blank it for the time of completion. We have done it without any consultants, planning, budget control, deadline (actually it has, before the day of CLHS 80th anniversary) ahaha… As I recall, some of the teacher tell us to give up the night before the ceremony. But we didn’t…luckily we have completed before the ceremony begins. I think that was the first time I really understand the word ‘satisfaction’.

Btw, anyone of you have the softcopy of the photo that we took that day? Post it for me.

2 comments:

houhin said...

Woa...can't believe that you still had the original blue print of our mural painting. Hm...I think this Saturday, I'm gotta going back to CLHS to snap the real mural painting and put it as my lappy wallpaper hehehe....

kiv said...

SUIII!!! put up on our mart too! The juniors has touch-up the mural alrd...but i didn't took the photo last time i visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...