Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Lunch @ Bukit Tinggi

As you guy know that I was travelling to Pahang for new project setup. After 3 days 2 nights in Bentong and before leaving to Penang. My boss customer is treating us a very nice lunch.

The restaurant is very simple in design but ceiling is hanging a lot of umbrella. The umbrella was wrote with a best wishes.

DSC02122DSC02123

The first dishes is really shocking me! Fried green chilly and it taste very nice until you forgot that it is hot and spicy :P

DSC02121 

The 3rd dishes "Seafood Pot" is also shocking me too. The time I saw it, I yale at my heart that, once i finished this dishes, my blood pressure gonna burst.

DSC02124

After the heavy lunch.I really thinking to take nap, but because I'm the driver, I need to stay fully awake to drive my boss and I back to Penang.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...