Friday, May 06, 2011

side project: best PROPERTIES

This is one of a few side projects i did it last month, also the reason or excuses i didn't update for some time. hehee.. The customer request for a new logo for his new company - BEST PROPERTIES. And its also my first time doing a design for this type of client. Fresh to me and i want it to be more energetic or younger appearances especially for a new company. So start with sketches as usual...


They prefer earth tone or green colour as their corporate colour. Which also same as my thought, make it easier for me to work it out. The logo is simple, it actually represent the company name; BEST PROPERTIES, kind of the meaning behind. And these are my inspirations, my ideas come from...


after the bla bla bla... this is the outcome,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...