Monday, February 08, 2010

Boots UP!

My boots addiction is getting serious these days. Hahah.. Sharing some selective models from my image archives.

Dr. Martens x izzue; the coolest Dr.M I ever seen, although I'm not so into Dr.M. Perhaps the leather combination or the ZIP? hmm...
PALLADIUM x Neil Barrett; another good job from Neil.
WOLVERINE; 'Something' other than RED WING.
COMMON PROJECTS; a brand that I want to share for a long time. This boots isn't his best item yet. Click the link to know why...
BALENCIAGA; I'm not that hi-fashion type, but I love Balenciaga honestly.
Danner x SOPHNET; yes, it appeared before, still in my favourites list.
DIOR HOMME; I suggest Clarks should makes some reference on this, ZIP~!

3 comments:

[ScwA] said...

way to go Kiv, i've check on the link of common project..woOoow..many of my favourite there~!
really 'devil' looo..

[ScwA] said...

way to go Kiv, i've check on the link of common project..woOoow..many of my favourite there~!
really 'devil' looo..

kiv said...

glads u like it, hehe.. will share more COMMON PROJECTS later..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...