Thursday, August 26, 2010

行运茶餐厅

Start loading at 3:40, where movie begins.


Another 'Sunday Plan'? No, this is suddenly and luckily pass-by! Hong Kong is in a hot...summer, so I used to "三点三" tea break when doing works outside. Guys, this is it! The real one still in business, so "行运茶餐厅" aka.....


classic, classic and classic...


Oh, of course the interior already been refurnished, but still in same setting!


I choose to sit upstair...



"阿水" aka "蛋挞王子" already getting old? hehee...


My order; I must have this!! The movie adds up some magic here!


When "阿福" fall down to pickup the phone...



"福禄寿" are still in same place!


Thats all for a lucky guy in a lucky place on a lucky day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

refresh back my memories for the movie..the coffee shop aldready been refurnished,if im go to Hong Kong must visit the place.where is the location?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...