Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Dec 2012 Holiday Project: Raspberry Pi

RaspberryPI

Found this very interesting that is very cheap, powerful and customizable. Yet, it got a bright opportunity to growth and evolve.

Importantly I like their intention. Their real reason to create such good products.

As a summary, it is a PC system board about your palm size and enable you to do a lot of thing on it. It takes only SD card to run its Linux based operating system. The exciting part, they are working out to port Android OS to run on it :)

It actually come with the system board only. However, it does include a lot of option whether you require casing, SD card that preloaded with OS, HDMI cable and so on.

I just placed order here for the system board and I believe I can get a lot of the accessories easily around my place.

The Blue print of the Raspberry Pi board.

Raspi_Iso_Blue

 

The actual photo

7513051848_9a6ef2feb8_o.jpeg

 

A very nice own DIY casing for the Raspberry Pi which I found on their website. Is a very details step by step guide. I just wish that I still keep my LEGO sets :)

case01

case02

case03

case04

case05

case06

case07

case08

case09

case10

case11

case12

case13

case13a

case14

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...