Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Before and After


My haircut; from very long to very short, sorry that I don't really know what it call. And I purposely cut it on the first day of 2011. Perhaps a new start of new chapter?

The attire; from the White home kits to Red away kits, the 2009/10 England National kits by UMBRO. Previously appeared here. Smartest of all in the FIFA World Cup 2010 to me. And i know its quite a contrast with the performance of the England team. Maybe all I see is the design! ahaha..

The price; from RM249 to RM149. I want the white one. Too bad that run out of my size! But still a very limited larger sizes. Sizes are more complete for red one. Grab it at Royal Sporting House.

5 comments:

[ScwA] said...

nice move~!stay cool , stay SMART~! TATS OUR kiv~!!

houhin said...

I guess i m going to cut mine soon...or erm...i still need to struggle with my hair??? erm...again..think too much.

sAnDy said...

cut it cut it...wa beh tahan your hair liao...

Anonymous said...

KIV..i like your hairstyle..

kiv said...

wa.. thxx for the praise han!

ping, seems like ah sou already have enough of your gelly hairstyle! ahaha.. why dont you dye it before cut it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...