Friday, July 08, 2011

SEED Oxford Shirt


The above article I read from GQ earlier which makes me excited and waited for a few months. And recently found the bellow shirt at our local label SEED from PADINI. I was like finally... here it come, my long waited design; the 'Club-Collar' shirt! But wait, when i zoom into details... Its actually more to a 'Shawl-Collar'. Sigh... Well shawl collar shirt might not be my No.1, but it seems like even harder to find compare with club collar (I mean in Malaysia). Anyway its still a fresh meat in my shirt selection.


Joining it with classic oxford, and i was like falling in love at first sight. Its getting more serious during a SALE, 50%, so what else? Grab it and move into detailsss...



I just couldn't resist on every little details from top to bottom, front and back, so much of good feeling on it! To me, details is like attitude, and attitude is everything. hehee.. Btw, Smarter Scwa told me he owns a similar white one, hmm.. I really don't mind if you make it as a present when you feel bored on wearing it or nearly worn out. lol~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can tailor made ma...

kiv said...

for a shirt? emm.. might prefer for a blazer or suit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...