Sunday, October 02, 2011

Chapter 3: The 1st miles, 2nd miles and ...


Still remember early in the morning when my feet was at "Padang Polo", the air was so fresh and it was so quite. Seeing some people already running and some is walking.

After some unformal stretching, i began to run slowly with a shy and exciting feeling. The 1st run have a very easy finished at 2.48miles without any pain feeling.

The next day morning wake up, i feel like want to give up as my body and leg was so pain and damm...tired. A lot of excuses come into my mind just to ask for skipping my recovery run.

In the progress of fighting my mind for those excuses, cant believe that i already at the field. Since i already there, i tiredly and super slowly finished my 15min recovery run. After the recovery run, so amazingly that the pain was dramatically reduce and i feel more energetic. From that moment onwards, i started to believe it which i thought it was insane earlier when the "Pro Runner" explain to me about the recovery run.

And here goes for my training records that was tracked by ImapMyRun and follow by Nike +

23 July 11, long distance run ended at 2.48mi | 24 Jul 11, recovery run ended at 1.54mi
          

31 Jul 11, long distance run ended at 1.01mi | recovery run skipped











6 Aug 11, long distance run ended at 2.52mi | recovery run skipped



13 Aug 11, long distance run ended at 6.0mi | 14 Aug 11, recovery run ended at ?
          


20 Aug 11, long distance run ended at 6.91mi | 21 Aug 11, recovery run ended at 2.02mi
          


28 Aug 11, long distance run ended at 6.0mi | 29 Aug 11, recovery run ended at ?
          


3 Sept 11, long distance run ended at ?



My Nike + training records




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...