Friday, March 02, 2012

DIY: Re-Organizer



Ok, this is also in my things-to-do list for years... My daily companion, a lovely gift from Smarter Ping! It keeps all my sketches and appointments inside. And it happen sometime ago, one of my friend saying the original elastic band looks just like an old underwear bands. Ahahaa.. So that makes me wanna do a makeover on it! But I just couldn't figure out a better way to fix it till now, I mean recently. After the long brainstorming, this and that.. and finally all I need is just a shoes lace! Well, thing is always better in 'KISS'. If any of you that keen on this but couldn't do it yourself, no worry I have got you my 'Panel' customize expert. Satisfaction guarantee from me only. LOL~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...