Friday, November 21, 2008

U should consider this after a blazer.

Trench Coat; an item u should have after u gets a good fit blazer. Hmm... When we are still young, I thought this is a must/'uniform' for a detective or a psycho. Haha... but... It's being in my mind for recent years and it's growing my desire in this season. Currently HK provide many choices for this item, one of the reason I love n hate this city! These are some of the best...

This is the truly classic of my desire...BURBERRY; will get u one day, I promised!













H&M x COMME des GARCONS, love their version when saw it on line, but sold out in the 1st day of launching! Can u believe it? Fashion desire is far more serious than economic crisis here?? hmm...

1 comment:

houhin said...

Hahaha...wear like this is Malaysia??!!! People will call us "PHYSCO".

Personally, I dont like this style as not everyone body shape suit for it. The tall guy will usually wear it perfect in my opinion :) hehehe...

By the way, I just bought two H&M long sleev last weekend for my wedding. Will snap it and share with you all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...