Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DEC'08 recap part-03

Gangs, this is the last recap for DEC'08. Some of the places we have been. As a reference when u all cum to visit me...hehe
The '天坛大佛' - Buddha statue at '大屿山'. Worth a visit for buddhist. n I like this shot in grayscale.
Other than '大屿山', a '山' that u shouldn't miss; '山顶' - The Peak. n met Mr. Bruce, He is the man! Sorry, but I can't stop myself for doing this... n i wonder who da hell is the hair stylist?
statisfy with the intelligent mode...
For 2009 countdown, we decided to go here... n both of us also make a nice headdress, look...
just that, mine was 'bigger'...
i love Chip & Dale since i was a kid, n they do have a uniqle '5marts' spirit when they come together. n notice the baby in between, her parents must be a fans too. haha..
yes! i do...... love my camera.
U love Mickey; I love Donald.
Other than that, here are some nice shoot; a 'famost location' to enjoy a coffee. gege...
The Golden Bauhinia, a present frm China Gov.
and a place for meeting frens; LKF - '兰桂坊'
The 'dim-sum'; i couldn't find a word to describe how good it is... n forgive me dino, forget to bring u here the last time u visit. hehe...

-THE END-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...