Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oo..SHEK-O part2

lets start the pt2 now, here we GO!!

bring U to the other side of SHEK-O, heading to the 'good spot' which according to the local recommendation...
Come here if u have feel tired, bored, uninspired or just a little runaway frm a concrete jungle...
tis two girls got my "影后" awards that day! haha... nicee pose
feel the beat! n gimme me the 'Uum...!'
The paths in the middle of nowhere? NO, to the 'good spot' i told myself...
windy inspiration~
Do u love fishing like thy do??

i just like this kinda shot- floral; the pretty gal frm nature :-)
Natural FIT T-back! LOL~
it tells me; "u are so small in front of me."
n sometimes we look back on our life...
YES, actually im already in 'GOOD SPOT' frm the beginning for the trip (walk-climb-shot) earlier before i reached here.
Sorry, im wordless in this moment...


A: "Hey, this is truly a GOOD location for BBQ!"

B: "No... This one its a lots BETTER!!" 
A&B: "...and this is the BEST i have seen so far......"
(add a sunset PLS~)
On the way back, a nicee beach for bonus!
ok, thats all for the sharing. N go back to the concrete jungle! haha...


2 comments:

houhin said...

Kiv, you really take a good photo. You should go for SLR. Using the normal digital camera just a waste for you.

In other hand, I wish that I can have my own digital camera soon so that I can start to promote Penang or Malaysia best scenery here hahahhaa...

kiv said...

emm...still less sum passion to carry a DSLR, sum day or one day......

hehe..like the photos!? but sharing the thought is important too! The inspiration frm nature!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...