Monday, February 14, 2011

Is a PEN? No is a tool

Lately I'm trying to find a tool for my team mates which is very handy and can bring it over for onsite support whenever they require. However, it must meet all my requirements that listed below:

  1. Able to handle frearson and slot types screw
  2. Able to unfasten screw's size in desktop PCs and laptops
  3. pocket size tool and easy to carry
  4. must cool and geeky enough

and I found this one from a hardware shop.

IMG_0825

4 in 1 pen size tool that can handle frearson and slot screw for desktop and laptop just only RM10.90. Expensive? for me it worth for me to spend on it.

IMG_0826

Other side information which I found very interesting. Screw types.

screwheadsinstructable1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...