Friday, February 04, 2011

A Very special gift that I receive during Chinese New Year

This is a very special gift from my sis to me. This nice limited packaging gift box was from "Fo Guang Publications Sdn. Bhd." and I really appreciate the meaning of this gift and it definitely will give me a good inspiration for this year.

IMG_0779

Inside the box got three items. Pen for you to use; notebook for you to writes and a book writed by Master Hsing Yun (A very well known Buddhist monk) for you to read.

IMG_0782

The pen that come with 5 functions.

First functions: lighting function

IMG_0783

Second functions: fake money detector lighting

IMG_0784

Third functions: Laser pointer

IMG_0785

Fourth functions: Smart phone stylus

IMG_0786

Fifth functions: writing pen

IMG_0788

Intension for this gift: Do good deeds, Speak good words, Think good thoughts

IMG_0793

I will further introduce the book on the up coming post. Stay tune.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...