Saturday, June 30, 2012

EURO2012: My Best Kit #3

Since Nike becoming their kit maker at nearly 2011, all their designs have move into a classy and simplicity french way. Suit for a preppy style and the best thing is making it like a daily wear. Not sure for everyone but definitely yes to me. Especially this one, my third best; France away kit. Kind of the advance version of previous one.


Why I put it on the third place on my list? By making it a daily use polo shirt, the elbow length sleeves are a little longer and loose. Maybe Im too skinny to carry this part. But I still prefer it this way. Ahaha.. At least its fit and looks so smart on french players!


The total all white styling reminds me of this previous 2010 best design. Hmm...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...